Diploma in Automotive Technology
If your heart is on the fast lane, then this is the course for you. Not only will you learn everything you need to know about motorsports in class, you can even be a part of our very own Motorsports Team!
- Focuses on repair, service, maintenance and diagnostic of motor vehicle.
- Hands-on with 70% practical and 30% theory
- Opportunity to work with a variety of Local,Japanese,and Continental car models.
- Recognized by the Ministry of Education (MoE) and is fully accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) .
- Education financial assistance is available.
- Lifetime career placement is provided to all TOC graduates.
Click here to see our state-of-the-art servicing equipment.
We have 5 intakes per year: Feb, Apr, Jul, Sept, Nov.
Click here to know the exact dates of intake.
DCS 1101 Introduction to Automotive Technology
DCS 1102 Engine Mechanical
DCS 1103 Chassis System
DCS 1201 Engine System
DCS 1202 Drive Train System
DCS 1203 Automotive Electrical System
DCS 1204 Steering System
DCS 1205 Mechanical Workshop Practices
DCS 1301 Automotive Wheels Tyres
DCS 1302 Automotive Air-Conditioning System
DCS 1303 Vehicle Maintenance Servicing
MPU U1A Pengajian Malaysia (Malaysian Studies)
MPU U2 Technical English
MPU U2B Bahasa Kebangsaan A (Local) OR
MPU U1B Bahasa Kebangsaan Komunikasi 2B (International)
MPU U3A Pendidikan Moral (Moral Studies) OR
MPU U3B Pengajian Islam (Islamic Studies)
MPU U4 Project Work
SIT 1230 Supervised Industrial Training
YEAR 2 – DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY – DAT (A5194)
DAT 2401 Petrol Engines
DAT 2402 Advanced Drive Train System
DAT 2403 Engine Computer Controlled System
DAT 2501 Diesel Engines
DAT 2502 Engine Electrical Electronics System
DAT 2503 Body Electrical Accessories
DAT 2504 Advanced Chassis System
DAT 2505 Emission System Turbochargers
DAT 2601 Automatic Transmission 4 Wheel Drive
DAT 2602 Customer Service Workshop Management
DAT 2603 Advanced Automotive Electrical Electronics
MSS 1252 Engineering Drawing Mathematics
MSS 1253 Engineering Science
SIT 1240 Supervised Industrial Training