#California #low #cost #auto #insurance #program
Online Auto Insurance
Many drivers take the risk of driving without the proper coverage simply because they believe that they cannot afford to be protected. This is not necessarily true. There are several insurers that are more than fair in cost and by comparison shopping a motorist can find a premium that can get them on the road and be in accordance with state laws.
- $10,000 for bodily injury to one person
- $20,000 for bodily injury to two people or more
- $3,000 for property damage to others
These limits can be seen in the format of 10/20/3 and are lower than the state s requirement of 15/30/5. With that in mind if an individual who carries these limits is found to be at-fault in causing a traffic accident and the expenses exceed the limit stated on the policy then they will be held responsible for the remaining balance of the injuries and damages. Before opting for these programs one should compare rates from insurers to see if there is a company that will offer the same rate as the CLCA. Since the applicant would need to be a good driver and the vehicle cannot have a value exceeding $20,000, there may be an insurer that is within one s budget that can offer better protection.
- The applicant must be 19 years old and have had their driver s license continuously for the past three years
- Applicant must qualify as a good driver ;
- No more than one at-fault property damage accident or no more than one violation point and;
- No felony or misdemeanor conviction for violating the Vehicle Code on record
- The value of the automobile to be insured must be no more than $20,000
- Must meet minimum income requirements
For more information regarding eligibility the consumer should contact the Department of Insurance for more information.
Copyright 2015 – TZ Insurance Solutions LLC. All rights reserved.