Auto Loan EMI Calculator
Nowadays, owning a car is no longer seen as a luxurious commodity, rather it has become a necessity. If you have plans to purchase your dream car, it is not important to burn a hole in your pocket in the process. Instead, you can go for the option of having a car loan. The best part of having a car loan is that with the help of reasonable EMIs you get to pay back the loan.
Are you confused about the whole concept of EMI and the interest you have to pay? You don’t need to and let Car Loan EMI Calculator handle this. Read on, to know more about the EMI Calculator for a car loan and various other related things.
Car Loan EMI calculator
What you should know about Car Loan Monthly Payment Calculator ?
An EMI loan calculator will help you out in making a right decision for the car model and the monthly budget. So, here are the key factors that you should know about this Loan EMI Calculator –
- EMI calculator for Car Loan is one of the helpful tools that will make you familiar with the existing and the future monthly amount paid as installments. You can have a Car Loan EMI Calculator from the banks and financial entities.
- While using an EMI Car loan Calculator, there is a need to enter certain details such as repayment term, loan amount, and the interest rate. With the help of this calculator, you can easily get familiar with the monthly installments and amortization schedule.
- For using an EMI Calculator for auto Loan, you can enter the processing fee as well. The same fee also gets added to your loan amount to show the total expense incurred.
- This Car Loans EMI Calculator online will also assist you with the amortization plan, interest outgo, and timeline of the loan repayment. Such information will make you aware of all the important information that helps you make smart decisions.
- An EMI Calculator also comes handy in planning your monthly budget. This will really help in making the EMI more affordable.
How Does Online Car Loan EMI Calculator work?
First and foremost, the compound interest on the principal loan amount at the set interest rate gets calculated by this EMI Calculator. The calculation is done as per the following rule – paying the interest part first, the total amount payable, and the part that outstanding of your EMI is the principal. EMI is computed using the following emi calculation formula –
Monthly Installment Amount = [P x R X (1 + R) ^ N] / [ (1 + R) ^N 1]
In the formula, P is the principal amount; N signifies the number of monthly installments, and R is the rate of interest every month. Let us assume the interest rate per annum at 12%, the interest rate each month will be 12/ (12 100).
How can you simplify your car loan with an EMI Calculator?
When you want to have the best information about making a right choice for a loan or about the repayments, this Calculator will do all the things for you. Following are some of the main things that get simplified when you use this Calculator for car loan.
- Being intuitive and easy to use are its key elements. The main idea behind designing the calculator is to make your calculation task easier. All you need is to enter the values and use the sliders and you will have the instant projections on EMI and amortization schedule.
- Using this Calculator is as simple as using a standard calculator. You don’t need to have special expertise to use this calculator.
- With the help of the Calculator, you will have the amortization schedule and above all the breakup of the payable amount in a graphic format makes the things easier to understand and interpret.
- You can use this Calculator number of times until the time you have the right combination of term, affordable EMI, and the principal.
- With the help of a online EMI Calculator, you get to know which car loan will be beneficial for you. You get to compare the interest rates based on the prepayment penalty, interest rates, and processing fee to check its effects on the EMI.
- You don’t have to pay anything and you will get your results instantly.
What are the benefits of using a car loan eligibility calculator?
This online Loan Calculator for determining car loan payments is a handy tool that will help you make smart loan decisions. Let us discuss the benefits of this Calculator –
Reiterate Calculations –
Using this EMI Calculator for Car Loan, you can keep on varying the values till the time you have the right EMI value that suits you best. Using this calculator, you can also experiment with the interest rates and term of the car loan; you also get to know all these elements can affect your EMI.
Immediate Results –
One of the best things is that you get instant results when you calculate your EMI using Car Loan Calculator. You can also use this calculator before taking a final decision on taking a car loan, when you are finally paying off your loan, and while you are making plans for car loan repayments.
Logical evaluation of car loans –
With the help of this EMI calculator, you can easily compare the best car loans on the basis of key elements like – interest rate and EMI. You may feel that the interest rates are all same but using Car Loan Calculator, you will get a better idea of the interest rates that can prove beneficial to you.
With the help of online Car Loan Calculator, you get to save your efforts on calculating complicated compound interest. If you are planning to do manual calculations, you are bound to make mistakes. If you enter all the details in a Car Loan EMI online calculator, your task gets done in minutes. Having an intuitive interface, the Calculator can be used by anyone.
How to qualify for a car loan?
Well, you don’t need to worry as the process of auto loan approval is simpler as compared to the house loan. For your bank and the lenders, your credit history and income really plays a pivotal role. Basically, they are interested in knowing whether you will be able to repay the loan amount or not. Following are the things that a lender or your bank will consider –
Credit Score –
Your bank and lenders will show more interest in knowing your status regarding your credit health and even want to know your history. They are usually looking for a credit score i.e. more than 750. Basically, it is the first step and on the basis of your credit score, they will move on to the next step.
But, if your score is below 750, your application will not be considered for the car loan. For lenders or your bank having a credit score below 750 is a clear signal that you are not capable of managing your credit responsibly. So, if you don’t want to face a rejection, make sure you have a healthy credit score.
Employment Profile –
Your bank and your lenders will also show interest in knowing your employment status i.e. whether you have a stable employment or not. This will ensure them whether you are in a position to repay the loan amount. They are not sure if you have s stable employment where you can easily make the EMI monthly payments for a car loan. They check whether you have worked with an employer for a minimum of one year when you apply for the car loan.
Credit Report –
Just like your credit score shows the status of your credit health, your credit report shows your credit behavior. Even your current score is healthy, your bank can cross-check your credit report to have a look at your past payment history.
Existing EMI payments –
If your existing EMI liabilities is forming a high percentage of your income, your bank will have an idea that you are not in a position to maintain additional debt payments. If your total monthly EMI is over 50%-60% of your income, your lender will get skeptical about repaying the additional car loan. You have more chances of your loan application getting rejected.
Therefore, when you have decided to apply for the car loan, ensure that your EMI outflow is not more than your income percentage. Just in case it is high, make sure you pay off the smaller loans in order to bring down your overall EMI. This will help in freeing up some part of your income so that you can repay your car loan.
Besides Car Loan EMI Calculator, you also have easy access to various other EMI calculators like Home Loan EMI Calculator, Bike Loan EMI Calculator, and Personal Loan EMI Calculator.