Currently there are more openings available than there are Dental Assistants to go around! The demand is there–why not take advantage of this opportunity?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assisting classes and dental assistant internship.
We prepare all interested dental assistants for their DPA, RDA written, and RDA practical exams.
Beyond the Dental Assisting School we offer the following Additional Dental Board approved Courses to become a Registered Dental Assistant:
- CPR / BLS Course approved by ARC / AHA
- Infection Control & DPA (Dental Practice Act) – 8 hrs
- Radiology Course (Radiation Safety) – 32 hrs
- Coronal Polish Course (16 hrs course)
- Pit & Fissure Sealant Course – 16 hrs
- RDA Practical Review Course – 8 hrs
- RDA Written Review Course – 8 hrs
These are blended courses that incorporate both in office experience and classroom work as well. They satisfy the California Dental Board requirements. Our instructors are practicing RDAEFs and have years of clinical RDA work experience in the most modern dental practices.
Dental Assistant Jobs in Fullerton and surrounding area – Great Reasons to Join:
- You can earn $12 to $26 per hour
- You’ll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
We can train you in 13-weeks with 78-hours of lecture and lab plus a 56 hour-dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. You will earn the 5 certificates required to work in dental assisting in California (DA certificate, CPR approval by AHA, Radiation, Infection Control, and CA Dental Practice Act – all approved by the CA Dental Board.
After you graduate you’ll have the skills to get a job immediately. We have a 90% job placement success rate. A letter of recommendation is provided along with help in job interview preparation, and help with resume preparation.
Phone: (714) 882-5518
Reviews for Assistant School:
“What an amazing school and I had a great experience. Fullerton Dental Assisting School helped me get a job before I was done with my schooling. My favorite aspect was doing half the classes up-front learning the core information and then going into the back and doing the hands-on work.”
– Savannah S. from Fullerton CA
“I loved going to this dental assistant school. I started working in a dentist office during my externship. I was able to come into class and get the extra help I needed. Small classes meant we got plenty of one-on-one time. Ms. Abby and Noha were always ready and willing to answer any questions we had.”
– Breanna H. from Chino CA.
“Classes were short and straight to the point – which made getting the dental assistant certificate easy . My experience during the class was a pleasant one. What I really enjoyed was that since our class was small it made it more like a one-on-one with the instructor. It felt like we became a small family.”
– Tania B. from Costa Mesa CA
“I enjoyed interning in this office. It is so professional and the staff is calm and patient. I really learned a lot from them. The biggest benefit is that I was hired by them. Working at their office has been one of the best experiences.”
– Ariel G. from Whittier, CA
“For all out there that want to better themselves this program was a blessing to me I loved the teachers and all the experience that I obtained from the externship. I was able to find a job right after I graduated . Most of all I am loving what I do and I feel great about myself.”
– Ana A. from Fontana, CA