Certificate 3 in allied health assistance online courses
Here’s how others rate Career FAQs:
- Bachelor of public health online australia
- Dental assistant courses adelaide
- certificate iii in dental assisting melbourne
- medical practice management courses nsw
- Master of public health melbourne
- Dental assistant courses tasmania
- health courses cairns
- certificate iii in dental assistance in perth
- Masters clinical epidemiology australia
- How to become a medical receptionist in tasmania
Looking for Health opportunities in Australia ?
There are currently 35,984 Health job openings in Australia*. The average salary for a Health job in Australia is $52,318.
The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a projected employment growth to 2018 of 229,400 jobs for the Health industry in Australia .
Gaining a Health qualification will significantly increase your career prospects for Health jobs in Australia. Studying an online course with an accredited Australian provider gives you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace.
Employment in the Health industry in Australia
Australia has a population of 23,625,031, with a total of 11,645,500 people currently employed. The average job seeker age for Australia is 37 years and the current unemployment rate sits at 5.7%. Part-time workers make up 46% of the workforce in Australia .
Education in Australia
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification: 29%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a cert III or higher VET qualification: 31%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia without a post-school qualification: 36%
Career FAQs 2017
Career FAQs markets a range of courses from leading Australian tertiary education providers and receives a commission from them for each prospective student.