Plot Construction Composite Loan
You have identified a beautiful plot of land on which you wish to construct your dream home by yourself. Come to DHFL for a composite loan that covers the cost of the plot of land as well as the construction.
Features and Benefits of DHFL Plot Construction Composite Loan
- Tenure Term: The tenure of your Plot + Construction Composite Land loan ranges from 1 to 20 years. The term, however does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years whichever is earlier (65 years for self-employed individuals)
- Purpose: Avail a Plot + Construction Composite Land loan for purchase of non-agricultural land situated within Municipal / Local Development Authority limits and then construct your house.
- Reduce your EMI : With tenure of 20 years, you can reduce the EMI amount on your Plot + Construction Composite Land loan, so that your outgoings every month do not come in the way of your lifestyle and living standards.
- Interest Rates: The Interest rate applicable is based on the DHFL’s Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR) which fluctuates from time to time based on the money market conditions.
- Processing Fees (Non-Refundable) : This is charged as the fee towards processing your loan application:
Salaried individuals (SAL)
Self-Employed Professionals / Non Professionals (SEP / SENP)
*GST as applicable
- Through ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) based on standing instructions to your bank
- Post Dated Cheques(PDCs) drawn on your Savings/Salary account
- KYC (Know Your Customer) documents
- Proof of Income documents and bank statements as per log-in checklist
- Property related documents
Documentation Required For Plot Construction Composite Land Loan
Plot Construction Composite Land loan: Services Charges
Click here to view download forms
All fields are mandatory