#private loan consolidation
Pay once and for all by consolidating your private student loans with a Student Choice private consolidation loan from your credit union. Featuring a low, variable interest rate, zero origination fees, and 15-year 1 repayment period, a consolidation loan from your credit union can help you combine multiple private student loans into one convenient payment, potentially saving you thousands of dollars in interest!
Simplify your finances. Amplify your funds!
With a Student Choice private consolidation loan you will eliminate the hassle of multiple private student loan payments and likely reduce your interest rate, saving thousands over the life of the loan. You can:
- Consolidate up to $100,000 in private student loans 3
- Choose a graduated repayment option to enjoy lower initial monthly payments
- Receive a 0.25% rate discount for automatic electronic payment
Find a credit union and apply for a Student Choice private loan consolidation loan.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common questions.
- For a $20,000 consolidation loan for a term of 180 months with a 6.00% APR 2. the monthly payment will be approximately $169. All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Please visit the rates page for more information.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate
- Maximum loan amount may vary by credit union. Loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
- If your loan is subject to a floor rate (also known as a minimum interest rate) as specified in your promissory note, your rate will never be less than the floor rate.