#pnb home loan
Banks In India Latest News And Updates
About Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Punjab National Bank, popularly called P. N. B. initially started its business on 12th April of the year 1895. With their mission to provide banking services to the un-banked, they aim to be the leading player in global banking. Over the time, they have become a known name, especially in the Indo-Gangetic plains. The huge network of this bank includes over 5, 100 offices, which include 5 overseas branches and more than 60 million customers. This bank has continued to maintain their leadership position for its strong fundamentals, superior brand image as well as huge franchise value.
Products and Services of Punjab National Bank
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Banking
- T. M. Card
- Balika Shiksha
- Bal Vikas
- Current Account (Smart banking)
- Combo Deposit Scheme
- Credit Card (Global)
- Debit Card
- Dugna Deposit Scheme
- Fixed Deposits (For 555 days, 777 days, 1000 days, 1111 days and victims of road accidents)
- Loan (Car, education, housing, personal, professional, two wheeler, against property mortgage and for pensioners)
- Mitra S. F. Account
- Pensioners’ Overdraft Facility Scheme
- Prudent Sweep
- Rakshak Scheme
- Recurring Deposit
- Salary Account (Total freedom)
- Shikshak Overdraft Scheme
- Shikshak Sweep Scheme
- Term Deposits
- Vidyarthi S. F. Account
- World Travel Card
- Special Schemes (For women and weaker section)
Other Online Services
- A. S. B. A. (Application Supported by Blocked Amount)
- Bill Payments
- E-Tax Payments
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Money Transfer
- P. N. B. Credit Card (Global)
- Security Alerts
- Share Trading
PNB Home Loan
Punjab national bank home loan offers complete home loan solutions at competitive rates. These home loan solutions of PNB are structured as per the needs of the Indian customers.
Punjab National Bank (PNB), the leading Indian public sector bank has been a pioneer in facilitating home loans to the burgeoning middle class Indians. Punjab national bank home loan solutions are tailor made to suit the needs of the Indians.
The home loans offered by Punjab National Bank are easy to avail and are offered at competitive rate of interest. Further, these Home Loan Solutions of PNB offer easy repayment schemes over predetermined repayment tenure, as fixed during the agreement. Furthermore, these home loans of PNB come with life insurance cover for the buyer. Security by a way of mortgage is being charged amounting to 125% of the loan applied for.
Punjab national bank home loan are offered for the following purposes:
- Construction or purchase of residential flat or house.
- Repairing, extending, renovating and even modification of existing residential flat or house.
Some features of Punjab National Bank home loan
- Up to 75% of the cost of construction of house or purchase of flat or house is being provided.
- Up to 75% or ` 20 lakh of the cost of repairing, extending, renovating and modification of flat or house is being provided.
- Up to ` 20 lakh is being facilitated for purchase of land meant for the purpose of construction of house.
- Up to ` 20 lakh is being facilitated for the purpose of furnishing.
Punjab National Bank IPO
Punjab National Bank, the leading public sector bank of India launched its second Initial Public Offering in 2005. After the success of the first IPO launched in 2002, Punjab National Bank. The second Punjab national bank IPO was opened on 7th March 2005 and closed on 11th March 2005. The price band of Punjab national bank IPO was fixed at ` 350 – ` 390 per share.
This price band of Punjab national bank IPO was fixed through a 100% book building process. The issue offered 80,000,000 equity shares of Punjab National Bank of ` 10/- each for cash. Further, 8,000,000 equity shares of ` 10/ each, at the issue price were reserved for the existing share holders. The upper end of the price band of Punjab national bank IPO targeted to raise ` 3,120 crores and the lower end targeted to raise ` 2,800 crores. With this issue of Punjab national bank the government of India ownership was reduced to 57% from the last IPO.
PNB Head Office Address and Contact Details
7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place
New Delhi – 110 066, India.
Tel. + 91 – 011 – 26196487/ 26102303