Refinance an Investment Property
Create an account and get a personalized recommendation of how much you can afford and get your monthly payment.
Answer a few questions, and we’ll have a Home Loan Expert who specializes in investment property mortgages call you.
Refinance Your Investment Property to a Low Rate Today
- Maximize your return on investment – lower your monthly mortgage payment and increase your rental income.
- Use the equity in your rental property to buy additional property or fund other investment opportunities.
- Quicken Loans allows you to invest in properties with up to four units, and you can refinance at any time with no prepayment penalties.
Every day we help hundreds of Americans lower their monthly payment by refinancing. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Why You Should Choose Quicken Loans
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Home Loan Experts are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, which means you can expect our great customer service to continue after you close.
Popular Loan Options for Refinancing Investment Properties
- YOURgage Our exclusive program puts you in control of your mortgage. Choose a term between 8 and 30 years.
- 30-Year Loan Avoid surprises and know your payment is fixed.
- 15-Year Loan Pay off your investment quickly or borrow from your equity at crazy low rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents are required to refinance?
The following is a list of documents generally required during the refinance application process:
- Proof of income: Typically, you’ll need to show original pay stubs for the last 30 days.
- Copy of homeowners insurance: Verifies that you have current and sufficient coverage on your home.
- Copies of your W-2 forms: Required for each loan applicant and helps your lender verify past employment and income history.
- Copies of asset information: Including accounts holding money for closing costs, statements for savings, checking and 401(k) accounts, and investment records for mutual funds or stocks.
- Copy of title insurance: Helps your mortgage lender verify taxes, names on the title and legal description of the property.
How often can I refinance my home?
Some states have limits on how soon or how often their residents can refinance a home loan; these limits are often designed to ensure that the refinance process benefits the homeowner. Regulations aside, it’s very important to make sure that refinancing helps you meet your financial goals. Deciding if it makes sense to refinance your home depends on a number of factors: Does your current lender have a prepayment penalty? Do you have enough equity built up in your home? Are interest rates lower now than they were when you first got your home loan? Do you plan to stay in your home for many years?
Talk to a Home Loan Expert or use our refinance calculator to see if refinancing your home can help you meet your goal.