List of Ohio Indemnity Company Interview Questions
- Tell me about your post-secondary experience and how it prepared you for a career with Ohio Indemnity Company?
- Do you consider yourself a creative thinker in the workplace or do you prefer to follow a predetermined set of rules?
- Have you obtained any Insurance related certifications or licenses?
- When it comes to Insurance, would you rather work face to face with clients, or in the background in a research and analysis based role?
- At Ohio Indemnity Company we prefer to hire individuals with longevity in mind. Where do you see your career 5 years from now?
- Do you prefer to work with clients on their business/commercial insurance needs, or health/life insurance needs? Why?
- The Insurance industry boasts new trends and developments quite frequently. How do you stay on top of these changes?
- How do you feel globalization has affected the Insurance industry?
- Since beginning your career in Insurance, what do you feel has been the most significant industry change?
- In your most recent position, what was the size of your client portfolio? Was that manageable for you?
- Insurance contracts can be detailed and lengthy. How do you help your clients to understand their Insurance contract?
- Within Ohio Indemnity Company many of our positions require a Bachelors or Masters Degree. Have you considered furthering your education in order to advance your career?
- How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?
- Tell me about a contribution you made to the last team you worked on.
- When have you had to think quickly in response to sudden change?
- When planning, how often do you create alternative scenarios to help you adjust to changing situations?
- Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
- Tell me about an error or mistake you made because of a breakdown in communication from you or one of your team members.
- What do you know about the culture at Ohio Indemnity Company?
- How would you describe your relationship with your customers or clients?
- What leadership qualities do you possess?
- How do you respond to feedback?
- What causes you to feel dissatisfied on the job?
- Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
- When have you shown great integrity at work?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you feel performance should be rewarded over experience?
- How often do you take work home with you?
Professional answers by: