How to Retrieve Computer Files?
Wide usage of computer leads to rapid growth in use of electronic data documents by the users for their commercial and personal purpose. As a result risk of data loss or data disaster arises, consequently need for computer file instantly grows. Computer file recovery is a process of recovering crucial files and folders from computer system.
Data loss can happen in many ways. It may happen because of simple user mistake or system error. The data in computer is saved on your its hard drive. The logical failure of hard disk may make you lose all your personal data, family photos, pictures, official documents, confidential documents, etc. due to diverse reasons.
Causes for loss of files on computer are:
- Accidental and sudden turn off of computer while transferring files
- Virus or Trojan attack on computer
- Inadvertent deletion of data while accessing other files
- Storage media file system corruption
- Application crash and system malfunction
If you have backup, then you can easily overcome these types of situations and you can restore them back. In case, if you don’t have backup or your backup file is missing, then don’t worry. Still there are chances for recovering those lost files from computer, the only thing you must do is, look for best file recovery software. There are many file recovery tools available in market, but most of them prefer Yodot File Recovery utility. This software recovers lost or erased files from any storage devices.
Best computer file recovery software:
Yodot File Recovery is well-reputed recovery software used by most of the users for recovering their lost or erased computer files due to various unpredictable situations. You can even use this file recovery utility for recovering documents, spread sheets, PDF files and many other files on your computer. This tool will help you retrieve computer files deleted by pressing “Shift + Delete” keys or emptied from Recycle Bin on Windows system. You can even use this recovery software for retrieving files from portable devices such as external hard drive, memory card, music player, pen drive, USB drive, etc. This tool works well with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and Server 2008 operating systems.
Steps for recovering computer files:
- Download and install Yodot File Recovery software to your Windows computer
- Run the software to begin the recovery process and follow the instructions present onscreen
- The software displays two options in main screen. i.e. ”Delete File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose the appropriate option depending on computer file loss and proceed further
- In next step software starts scanning the hard drive and displays all the partitions present in your computer
- Select the logical drive from which you need to recover lost or erased computer files
- The software scans the selected logical drive and display all the recovered computer files in “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Data View provides the hierarchical view of files and folders similar to windows explorer and File Type View helps to view files on basis of file extension
- You can preview the recovered computer files prior to file restoration
- At last save the retrieved computer files to your desired destination location
- It’s good to take backup of your essential files on some other reliable storage device
- Cross check for important files on Recycle Bin folder before you empty it
- Install reputed security application on your computer to protect important files from virus or other suspicious programs
Other Popular Software
Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.